Last Updated on August 28, 2021
HP ePrint Software Free Download for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit, 64-bit), and Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) Operating Systems. ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter.
HP ePrint Software Free Download for Windows 10, 8.1/8 and 7
You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN.
Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide. (HP ePrint Software) Free, easy download from the Web can be used with a supported Windows PC, laptop, or tablet.
HP ePrint Software Download for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit, 64-bit),
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Type: Printer/Software, Driver File Size: 31.2MB, 26.3MB
File Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx64.exe, HPEPrintAppSetupx86.exe
Version: 18.104.22.16860, Release date: Sep 18, 2017
Fix and enhancements: Corrected a failure to update user credentials when printing to ePrint Enterprise using a static ePrint print queue. Fixed a defect where a job goes to an error state when printing wireless direct.
How do I download and install (setup) HP ePrint Software ?
1-) Click on the Download button. In the File Download box select Save. 2-) When the file download has completed, select Open Folder. 3-) Double-click the .exe ƭle. Agree to the license agreement. 4-) Modify any Installation Settings. Select Install. 5-) You are now ready to discover and print to network-connected (wired and Wi-Fi) printers and HP Wireless Direct- or Wi-Fi Direct-connected printers.
Note: To print via the cloud to a Web-connected printer or to a Public Print Location, you will need to register the HP ePrint Software. To print to a shared printer registered by another user with an HP Connected account, you will need to make sure you are added as an Allowed Sender (this does not require the Allowed Sender to register).
How it works?
- Download and install HP ePrint Software on your PC, laptop, or tablet.
- Open the ƭle you want to print, select File and select Print, and then select the HP ePrint +JetAdvantage option. Immediately discover and print to network-connected (wired and Wi-Fi) printers and HP Wireless Direct- or Wi-Fi Direct-connected printers nearby.
- Register with the HP Connected cloud to discover and print to cloud printers registered with HP Connected or to discover and send to Public Print Locations such as UPS or FedEx stores in cities around the world where you can use a secure login to download and print when you arrive.
- Register with the HP JetAdvantage On Demand cloud to upload and securely store private jobs and print them later from an HP JetAdvantage-supported printer using a secure login.
- Discover and print to NFC-capable printers within range using touch-to-print when the laptop or tablet is NFC-capable and enabled.
Supported HP Devices – HP ePrint Software for Windows supports the following print path connections:
- Local networked LaserJet and Inkjet printers supporting either PostScript or ePCL.
- Wireless printing to HP Wireless Direct and WiFi Direct printers.
- Public Print Locations.
- ePrint internet printing HP ePrint enabled printer.
- Establishing print paths using Near Field Communication (NFC).
In addition, you can use HP Smart app for all your devices.
Thank you for choosing this HP ePrint Software download page as your download destination.