(Last Updated on April 19, 2022)
How to install HP print driver and software on Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems?
Install the HP printer driver and software provided within your Operating System!
How to install (setup) HP printer wireless connect? Connect HP printer to wifi (wireless)!
How to download and install HP print driver and software?
- Find a printer from the hpdriverdownload.net “Search Box”.
- Click post title, and find the your operating system from the content, and Check out the bottom section.
- Find Driver, and then click Download.
- Click Run “.exe” file (for Windows) or “.dmg” file (for Macintosh), and follow the on-screen instructions.
Windows full solution printer install
- Click Run “.exe” file, and follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted to select a connection type, select the appropriate option:
- Configure to print over the Wireless Network
- Configure to print using USB
CAUTION: Do not connect the USB cable until the installation program
- Connect to a configured Wireless Network Printer
- For wireless models only:
- When the installation is complete, print a configuration page to make sure that the printer has a SSID name. (Press and hold the Cancel (X) button until the ready light blinks, and then release it to print a configuration page).
- When installation is complete, disconnect the USB cable. To print from a phone or tablet, connect the device to the same wireless network as the printer.
Also, you can install the HP printer driver and software provided within your Windows Operating System!
Mac OS X full solution printer install
- Launch the software installation .dmg file that you downloaded
- The software installer detects the language of the operating system, and then it displays the main menu of the installation program in the same language.
- The Installation Options screen details the software to be installed. Click the Install button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- At the end of the software installation process, use the HP Utility Setup Assistant to configure printer options.
Also, you can install the HP printer driver and software provided within your Macintosh Operating System!
Mobile and wireless printing
Connect the device to the wireless network
To print from a phone or tablet, connect the device to the same wireless network as the printer.
- Apple iOS devices (AirPrint) Open the item to print, and select the Action icon. Select Print, select the printer, and then select Print.
- Newer Android devices (4.4 or newer) Open the item to print, and select the Menu button. Select Print, select the printer, and select Print. Some devices require downloading the HP Print Service plugin app from the Google Play store.
- Older Android Devices (4.3 or older) Download the HP ePrint app from the Google Play store.
- Windows Phone Download the HP AiO Remote app from the Windows Store.
HP Wireless Direct ( wireless models only)
HP Wireless Direct allows Wi-Fi capable devices, such as smart phones, tablets, or computers, to make wireless network connection directly to the printer without using a wireless router or access point. Connect to the printer’s HP wireless direct signal the same way you connect your Wi-Fi capable device to a new wireless network or hotspot.
Enable HP Wireless Direct
Enable HP Web Services in the HP Embedded Web Server (EWS) by following these steps:
- Connect the printer to a network, and print a configuration page to get the printer IP address.
- NOTE: To set the IP address manually or configure it automatically, see “Configure the network product” in the User Guide.
- Open a Web browser, and enter the printer IP address into the address line. Example IP address: 192.168.0.1
You can ask us any question! Please add your comments.
1 thought on “Install the HP Printer Driver and Software”
I installed the software for my printer very easily. thank you.